- Monitoring your Medication Prescriptions – My Ongoing RANT
- Word to the Wise: Be Aware of Tick- and Mosquito-borne Diseases
- Be Careful when Taking Acetaminophen!
- Important Advice for Anyone who Takes 2 or More Medications
- Are You Taking too Much of the Same Medication? Top 10 Tips to Avoid Duplication
Tag Archives: Seizures
Topamax is a drug physicians prescribe for people with epileptic seizures and migraine headaches. Today the Food and Drug Administration posted a warning. Infants exposed to Topamax in the first trimester had a risk of developing cleft palate and/or cleft … Continue reading