- Monitoring your Medication Prescriptions – My Ongoing RANT
- Word to the Wise: Be Aware of Tick- and Mosquito-borne Diseases
- Be Careful when Taking Acetaminophen!
- Important Advice for Anyone who Takes 2 or More Medications
- Are You Taking too Much of the Same Medication? Top 10 Tips to Avoid Duplication
Tag Archives: heart disease
Metabolic syndrome is a name given to common risk factors that when at least three are present lead to increase risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. General risk factors that can lead to any of these diseases are: genetics, … Continue reading →