- Monitoring your Medication Prescriptions – My Ongoing RANT
- Word to the Wise: Be Aware of Tick- and Mosquito-borne Diseases
- Be Careful when Taking Acetaminophen!
- Important Advice for Anyone who Takes 2 or More Medications
- Are You Taking too Much of the Same Medication? Top 10 Tips to Avoid Duplication
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Compact fluorescent light bulbs ( CFL’s) and other fluorescent light bulbs all contain mercury. CFL’s contain about 3 – 4 milligrams of mercury in a glass tube. As CFL’s use has increased it is important to know how to clean … Continue reading